Cover Price: £120
Current early-bird price (20% discount): £96
Having a direct monetary relationship with your readers is one way to ensure that you have a stable financial future.Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-Chief, Wired
The InPublishing Guide to Paid Content Strategies is a brand new 32-page A4 print publication, published in June 2018, that provides valuable top level strategic advice for business owners, publishing directors, editors and senior publishing management, at news, consumer and B2B media companies.
This deeply-researched industry-leading guide, which is the first in a new series of strategy-insight publications from InPublishing, looks in detail at the paid-content opportunity, its pros and cons, paywall strategies, types of paid-content, free-to-paid conversions, and key dos and don’ts. It also includes a gold-mine reference section with over 100 links to related content, which allows you to conduct in-depth follow-up research into aspects of particular interest.
This ad-free guide, written and researched by Peter Houston, a well-respected leading independent publishing consultant, will be an invaluable companion to senior management as they make the strategic decisions that will underpin successful paid-content strategies for their publishing brands.
By purchasing this guide, you will:
- save yourself hundreds of hours of research, as all the main strategies are clearly laid out in one convenient guide.
- discover what paid-content strategies are working for other publishers: what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.
- be well placed to follow-up (if you wish) with deep-dive research via the 100-plus references to related content and further information.
- learn how to refine and evolve your own successful paid-content strategy, while avoiding the pitfalls.
- get expert guidance: this guide has been commissioned and edited by James Evelegh, editor of InPublishing magazine for fifteen years, and written by Peter Houston, one of the country’s leading publishing consultants, with over 30 years’ experience, with you the publisher in mind.
- be entertained! Peter is a polished writer, who writes with passion, wit and character. It’s not only a hugely insightful and valuable guide, it’s also a highly enjoyable read.
- get exclusive access to a live one-hour Q&A webinar with the guide’s author, Peter Houston.
- have exclusive membership of the new dedicated Paid Content Strategies group that we have set up on LinkedIn, allowing you to share information and insights with other like-minded publishers.
- get inspired! Publishing is challenging and exhilarating in equal measure. This guide will inspire you to look beyond the ad-funded model and rediscover the potential for reader revenues.
At a glance - what you get:
- 32 page, 17,000 word printed guide. (This guide will only be available in print.)
- exclusive attendance at a one-hour live Q&A webinar with the guide’s author, Peter Houston.
- exclusive membership of the new ‘Paid Content Strategies’ group on LinkedIn, set up especially for purchasers of this guide.