The UK’s largest Magazine Page Design Service.
ATG Media delivers editorial and advertising page design and ad production/copy chasing across print and digital magazines. With over a hundred magazines across thirty publishers, brands and media owners, we are the largest UK company in our sector. The scale of the business allows considerable publisher savings and efficiencies circa £22 pp.
We work across all markets, issue sizes and frequency of publication and cater for large, medium or small publishers alike. Our existing client titles cover the content spectrum from tractors to weekly sport and glossy consumer newsstand fashion titles. A full list is available on our website atg-media.com.
The ATG market is the publisher who wants great magazine design and production which is outsourced, safe, cost effective, flexible and personal. A publisher who wants the ATG technology we have developed in PageTrak and AdTrak, combined with the crafting to create something readers really want.
In business for over thirty years, ATG Media was created as the outsourced production service for EMAP and subsequently Bauer Media and has now diversified into working with all UK publishers from our Peterborough premises. Our retention of clients is virtually 100% through our ability to maintain a low cost base with excellent customer service. We will happily put you in touch with our clients for them to give their view.
ATG Media core services include:
- Editorial page design to your templates or re-design to any level. Allocated designers work with your teams directly
- Advertising design and layout for your sales team or your clients
- Full copy chasing and advertising production services
- Full access and training on PageTrak and AdTrak systems with multiple log ins. View your magazine anywhere, at any time
- Full magazine pre-flight checks to PPA Industry Standards PDF/X-1A
- Print Price checks as part of the service
Magazine costing is based on your particular requirements and usually a set page rate to keep it simple for everyone. We are more than happy to take a no obligation look at your magazine or brand requirements.